Creative Approaches, Lasting Results.
Integra designs, implements, supports, and evaluates international development activities around the world. We focus on creating opportunities for the poor, expanding access to public infrastructure, preserving resilient ecosystems, and strengthening donor programs. Our team has a proven record of taking creative approaches that yield lasting results.
- Integra brought internet connectivity to a rural community in Indonesia by brokering a partnership between Microsoft, the government of Indonesia, and an Indonesian firm to deploy an advanced, low cost broadband technology. The resulting connectivity led to a 15% increase in one local business’s monthly revenues within three months.
- We volunteered our evaluation of USAID’s STEWARD III for the West Africa Mission’s first ever 360 review, strengthening the credibility of lessons learned.
- We are a partner of NASA in deploying state-of-the-art Earth Observation technology to the monitoring, reporting, and verification of REDD requirements.
- As the implementer of USAID’s Wildlife Crime Tech Challenge, we executed an outreach plan that resulted in 86% of applicants being completely new to USAID.
- Through the work performed under our $3.85 million Global Broadband and Innovations program, Integra leveraged $493 million in contracted spending by developing country governments and private firms, all focused on bringing broadband infrastructure and services to those without access.
- By supporting MCC’s Constraint’s Analysis exercise in Niger, Integra ensured that the “binding constraints” identified, which will be targeted by a compact of several hundred million dollars, is having the largest possible impact on economic growth.
- In Kenya, Integra supported the national Communications Commission to lead a multi-stakeholder process to develop a National Broadband Strategy. The strategy is currently being implemented by the country’s new ICT Authority and calls for investments in infrastructure, including a fiber optic backbone and high speed wireless solutions, totaling $2,170,200,000.
- In Nigeria alone, our work to support broadband expansion has already connected over 4 million people to the internet.