CISF Program Manager
Integra Government Services International, LLC is a professional services firm that focuses on economic and institutional development matters worldwide. Headquartered in Washington, DC, Integra provides technical and managerial expertise to clients on matters related to economic development through trade, investment, the application of science and technology (including information and communications technologies), improved business enabling environments, and enterprise and institutional development.
Integra is pursuing a USAID opportunity focused on the integration of Climate Risk Management into the design and implementation of USAID programs and activities. Climate risk management represents a significant shift in the way USAID programs development assistance, and will require building technical capacity across all regions where USAID works, as well as new analysis and learning. The purpose of this activity is to provide support for climate risk management and climate change integration, providing opportunities for USAID to build capacity and learn from experiences in implementing CRM. The activity may also be used to support focused adaptation, clean energy and sustainable landscapes programming.
The Program Manager is responsible for project mobilization, quality control and problem resolution in accordance with the contract. The Program Manager will be the primary person of contact with USAID and will be accountable to the COR and Activity Manager for all activities and results. The Program Manager must ensure that high quality products and services are delivered according to the agreed schedule and budget.
- At least 10 years of professional experience related to the successful implementation of large and complex development projects in climate change mitigation or adaptation;
- Proven leadership in the management of large international donor support programs with skills in strategic planning, management, supervision and budgeting;
- A Master’s or higher degree in a relevant field of study, such as climate change, environmental management, natural resources management; economics, public policy; natural, earth, or physical sciences; engineering; business administration; international development; governance; disaster management; or other related field;
- Demonstrated skills in building, mobilizing, and managing multidisciplinary teams;
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and CV to email@example.com. Please include “CISF Program Manager” in the subject line of the e-mail. No phone calls please. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||currently sought profiles|