Cost and Pricing Consultant
Integra is looking for a Cost and Pricing Consultant to work on USAID-funded cost proposal preparations. The consultant will be expected to work across multiple sectors and to also support the Contracts Manager with financial inputs as needed for contract/subcontract/cooperative agreement management as assigned.
- Prepare, coordinate, review, and make decisions on complex budgets and budget narratives.
- Coordinate with Capture and Business Development Leads on inputs into cost volumes for submission and best value.
- Perform proposal reviews for completeness, fee structure, indirect cost recovery, gross margin, and profit/loss analysis.
- Perform any and all other duties as may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance or accounting or relevant discipline;
- Minimum 3 years of work experience with federal government acquisition and assistance instruments.
- Familiarity with USAID proposal development process and budget development.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and monitor program and proposal budgets in Excel.
- Working knowledge of T&M, CPFF, and FFP budgeting.
- Working knowledge of CFR, AIDAR, FAR and federal reporting requirements.
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently.
Interested candidates should submit a CV to email@example.com. Please include “Cost and Pricing Consultant” in the subject line of the e-mail. No phone calls please. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||currently sought profiles|