Integra Government Services International (Integra) is a professional services firm that focuses on economic and institutional development matters worldwide. Headquartered in Washington, DC, Integra provides technical and managerial expertise to clients on matters related to economic development through trade, investment, the application of science and technology (including information and communications technologies), improved business enabling environments, and enterprise and institutional development.
Integra is pursuing multiple USAID opportunities focused on sustainable land management environment and resources. The purpose of these activities is to provide critical technical assistance and support to help USAID address these challenges, increasing the agency programs’ results and sustainability, as well as delivering new analysis and learning.
Integra is looking for sectoral expertise as it relates to sustainable land management. SMEs should have expertise in property rights, and in particular sustainable land management environment and resources. Relevant subjects include, but are not limited to:
- Property Rights: resource governance, land tenure and resource access
- Customary, private and public land tenure systems
- Sustainable land management environment and resources
- Securing resource rights and improving resource governance in rural and/or urban areas
- Participatory land and resource planning
- Capacity building of government entities managing land
- Capacity building of civil society organizations to advocate for land rights
- Land, law, and policy
- Responsible land-based investment
- Post-conflict/post-disaster land tenure
- Climate change land tenure
- Land rights and access for women and disadvantage groups
- Sustainable finance
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “ USAID – Land Management Technical Assistance April 2017” and the specific technical assistance job title for which you are applying in the subject line of the e-mail. No phone calls please. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||currently sought profiles|