Position: Micro-Economic Specialist
Integra is seeking Micro-Economic Specialists who demonstrate expertise and experience in several the following areas:
- Private Sector Development theory and practice;
- Enabling Environment for Private Investment theory and practice as it relates to domestic firms;
- Financial Inclusion theory and practice;
- Gender and Economic Opportunity theory and practice;
- Youth and Employment theory and practice; and
- Sectoral Policy Research and Analysis.
The Micro Economic Specialists candidate should also have experience in applied political economy analysis (PEA) and systems-based approaches as they relate to the above areas of required expertise.