Position: Project Director, Multi-Year USAID IDIQ Contract
Anticipated Solicitation Release: February 2024
Location: Remote, Integra Home Office
Integra, USAID’s 2021 Small Business of the Year, is an international development firm dedicated to programming that promotes economic growth and improves livelihoods. We specialize in analytical and implementation support services to USAID Bureaus and Missions, providing customized, timely, and high- quality technical assistance under demand-driven IDIQ and BPA contracts and using proven systems and processes that allow for rapid responsiveness to USAID needs. During the past 13 years, Integra has performed over 100 complex multi- disciplinary international development assignments across 52+ countries, demanding broad technical expertise and delivery under stringent deadlines and leveraging over $1.2 billion in public and private investment for development reforms. Corporate expertise includes data collection, assessments and analytics, monitoring and evaluation, training and institutional capacity development, and CLA/knowledge management, enabling evidence-based learning and decision-making.
Integra is seeking Project Director candidates for an upcoming proposal on the multi-year Analytical Services V IDIQ mechanism. This mechanism will provide the Bureau for Democracy, Conflict and Humanitarian Assistance’s Center of Excellence on Democracy, Human Rights, and Governance (DCHA/DRG) with the means to support US foreign policy objectives by promoting resilient, democratic societies. Support for DRG is vital to the pursuit of freedom and national security and is essential to achieve the Agency’s and the US Government’s broader social and economic development goals. The IDIQ will directly build on USAID’s DRG Strategy by supporting USAID Missions and other operating units to develop strategies and projects that will have the greatest impact.
- Provide overall leadership and technical direction throughout the project’s life with a focus on achieving results as described in the contract.
- Provide technical inputs on select task order proposal efforts.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for USAID staff and relevant stakeholders, reporting on progress, assessing evolving needs, and communicating lessons learned.
- Contribute to technical work products, provide quality assurance, and own the delivery of high-value reports and workshops to USAID clients.
- Work with Integra home-office staff in personnel, contract administration and financial management of the overall project.
- Advanced degree in economics, statistics, sociology, international development or other social science fields.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in MEL and research activities for international development.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in direct management or oversight of USAID projects.
- Proficiency in USAID regulations, FAR, ADS, procurement procedures, and contract compliance.
- Experience managing teams of internal staff and consultants resulting in successful project delivery, with a strong p. reference for experience in managing the concurrent implementation of multiple task orders under similar IDIQ mechanisms.
- Demonstrated experience in technical proposal writing skills for USAID, Department of State, Millennium Challenge Corporation, or other donors for procurement opportunities.
- The ability to produce high-quality technical work expeditiously and independently.
- Strong people skills evidenced by client and team management experience, including through Project Manager roles.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.