Position : Collaboration, Learning and Adapting (CLA) Specialist
Integra is seeking Collaboration, Learning and Adapting (CLA) Specialists to provide technical oversight, activity implementation, and quality control under several existing and anticipated USAID activities. The CLA specialist must possess competence and understanding of USAID’s CLA requirements and guidance. This specialist (mid or senior level) would report to the Director of MEL and provide technical oversight on activities.
Candidates will support USAID in learning from evidence to adapt programming, and in implementing knowledge management practices. This position is to provide short-term technical assistance and will require international travel (COVID-19 restrictions dependent).
- Support USAID offices and/or missions through the development of resources to create, capture, organize, share, and apply knowledge.
- Provide technical support on a broad range of CLA, knowledge management (KM), or organizational capacity building tasks.
- Create and manage digital platforms for communication of learning and experiences.
- Create communication products for the general public that present technical material in a manner that is clear and understandable.
- Create communication products for international agencies.
- Conduct outreach to local and international stakeholders, resulting in new partnerships.
- Coordinate program level communication.
- Assist in building USAID capacity for adaptive management, including developing tools, delivering training, and drafting USAID guidance.
- Provide direct technical assistance and support to USAID offices and/or missions for activity related processes and functions.
- Assist in articulating and implementing a change management strategy throughout USAID.
- Support offices and/or Missions in monitoring, evaluation, and learning efforts.
- Mid-level professionals should have between five (5) and ten (10) of experience.
- Senior-level professionals should have a minimum of ten (10) years of experience.
- All applicants must have a minimum of a master’s degree.
- All applicants must have experience with USAID or on USAID projects in the past and familiarity with USAID’s Journey to Self-Reliance (J2SR) Policy and Guidance, local systems and analysis/local solutions, and internationally practiced approaches.
- Must be willing and able to travel (COVID-19 dependent).
To Apply Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and CV to email@example.com. Please include “Collaboration, Learning and Adapting (CLA) Specialist” in the subject line of the e-mail. No phone calls please. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.