The purpose of this activity was to support the Office of Economic Policy (EP) under the Bureau for Economic Growth, Education, and Environment (E3) in the instruction of a four-day cost-benefit analysis (CBA) course and two-day health cost-effectiveness analysis (CEA) course in Bamako, Mali. The activity had the following key tasks:
1) Co-teach a four-day CBA course and two day health CEA course for USAID staff in Bamako, Mali;
2) Teach approximately half of the modules for both courses.
3) Assist with applied Excel exercises throughout the full course;
4) Edit and revise existing PowerPoint presentations and Excel exercises to ensure that all information is accurate and up-to-date; and
5) Stay actively engaged throughout the training to answer questions and provide professional insight based on prior CBA/CEA experience in an international development context.