Mali Cost Benefit Analysis (CBA) and Cost Effectiveness Analysis (CEA) Training
The purpose of this activity was to support the Office of Economic Policy (EP) under the Bureau for Economic Growth, Education, and Environment (E3) in the instruction of a four-day cost-benefit analysis (CBA) course and two-day health cost-effectiveness analysis (CEA) course in Bamako, Mali. The activity had the following key tasks:
1) Co-teach a four-day CBA course and two day health CEA course for USAID staff in Bamako, Mali;
2) Teach approximately half of the modules for both courses.
3) Assist with applied Excel exercises throughout the full course;
4) Edit and revise existing PowerPoint presentations and Excel exercises to ensure that all information is accurate and up-to-date; and
5) Stay actively engaged throughout the training to answer questions and provide professional insight based on prior CBA/CEA experience in an international development context.