Junior / Mid-Level M&E Specialists
Position : Junior / Mid-Level M&E Specialists
Integra is seeking Junior and Mid-level Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Specialists to provide technical support, activity implementation and quality control under current and anticipated activities. These specialists (Junior or Mid-level) will report to the Director of MEL. This position is to provide short-term technical assistance and will require international travel (COVID restrictions dependent).
- Design and implement innovative MEL and CLA activities and approaches leveraging data and evidence for donor decision making and programming;
- Serve as a team member on current and future MEL, KM and/or CLA activities;
- Provide support to clients in developing Performance Management Plans (PMPs);
- Guide the design and implementation of the collaboration, learning and adapting (CLA) activities, including learning agendas, pause and reflect sessions, workshops and trainings; and
- Provide technical assistance and support of Integra teams working on MEL projects.
The M&E Specialist will have expertise and experience in the following:
- Collection and/or analysis of aggregate and, where feasible, sex-disaggregated economic and governance performance data;
- For USAID activities, support for the creation of project or activity level performance indicators and regular performance monitoring through indicators;
- The methodology, accuracy, and timeliness of data collection and reporting for USAID standard indicators;
- Best-practice project or activity level evaluations;
- Implement performance evaluations;
- Conducting Impact evaluations;
- Running cost- benefit analysis (CBA);
- Randomized controlled trials;
- Applied cost-effectiveness analysis for international development projects;
- Other innovative approaches to evaluation.
- Master’s Degree, plus two years (junior) or five years (mid-level) of professional experience;
- Degree(s) in one of the social sciences or international development with evidence of in-depth technical training in the area of MEL;
- Demonstrated expertise in MEL design and delivery, assessments, data analysis, visualization, knowledge management, management consulting, capacity building, and/or training;
- Knowledge and experience either in quantitative or qualitative research methods, with an understanding of qualitative data collection and analysis;
- Professional experience either as a team lead or as key staff on MEL engagements, preferably in developing countries, with high quality resulting deliverables;
- All applicants must have experience with USAID or MCC projects.
- Must be willing and able to travel (COVID restrictions dependent).