Position : Private Sector Engagement (PSE) Expert
Integra is seeking PSE Expert candidates who will serve as a PSE subject matter expert and provide support across all Integra’s projects and activities, including the USAID Learning, Evaluation and Analysis Project (LEAP) and Asia Emerging Opportunities (AEO). Among our current PSE work, Integra is working with USAID/Middle East Bureau and its associated country Missions/Offices in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region to support the development and implementation of their PSE Action Plans.
This expert will provide technical and managerial skills, working collaboratively with Integra’s clients, Chief of Parties (COPs), Associates, and team of short-term consultants.
- Support the development of PSE Action Plans;
- Support the implementation of PSE Action Plans;
- Conduct strategic reviews of current project portfolios to
- Develop and execute regular PSE trainings in Washington D.C.;
- Conduct or oversee Private Sector Landscape Assessments (PSLAs);
- Conduct PSE skills-building trainings;
- Facilitate the development of private sector relationships and partnerships;
- Contribute to thought leadership on PSE in areas such as conflict regions, change management, and ways to engage new partners.
- Advanced degree in economics, business, international development, or another relevant discipline;
- Minimum 10 years of experience in providing assistance to USAID and/or other international donors and clients;
- Familiarity with USAID’s PSE Policy and strategy;
- Experience in private sector engagement, private sector development, relationship and coalition building, corporate partnerships, and/or best practices in international business;
- Experience in project management, leadership, and working as a member of team, with strong interpersonal skills;
- Experience developing and executing workshops, trainings, and/or listening tours;
- Strong writing and communication skills, with experience in technical report writing;
- Demonstrated ability to exercise overall quality control, meeting high technical and editorial standards;
- French or Arabic skills are a plus.