Position : Mid / Senior M&E Specialists
Integra is seeking Mid-level and Senior Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Specialists to provide technical oversight, activity implementation and quality control under current and anticipated activities. These specialists (mid or Senior level) will report to the Director of MEL. This position is to provide short-term technical assistance and will require international travel (COVID restrictions dependent).
- Design and implement innovative MEL and CLA activities and approaches leveraging data and evidence for donor decision making and programming;
- Serve as a team leader and/or technical advisor on current and future MEL, KM and/or CLA activities;
- Assist clients in the development of Performance Management Plans (PMPs);
- Guide the design and implementation of the collaboration, learning and adapting (CLA) activities, including learning agendas, pause and reflect sessions, workshops and trainings; and
- Provide guidance, technical assistance and oversight of Integra teams working on MEL projects.
The M&E Specialist will have expertise and experience in the following:
- Collection and/or analysis of aggregate and, where feasible, sex-disaggregated economic and governance performance data;
- For USAID activities, support for the creation of project or activity level performance indicators and regular performance monitoring through indicators;
- The methodology, accuracy, and timeliness of data collection and reporting for USAID standard indicators;
- Best-practice project or activity level evaluations;
- Design and implementation of performance evaluations;
- Impact evaluations;
- Cost- benefit analysis (CBA);
- Randomized controlled trials;
- Applied cost-effectiveness analysis for international development projects;
- Other innovative approaches to evaluation.
- Master’s Degree, plus five years (mid-level) or 10 years (senior) of professional experience;
- Degree(s) in one of the social sciences or international development with evidence of in-depth technical training in the area of MEL;
- Demonstrated expertise in MEL design and delivery, assessments, data analysis, visualization, knowledge management, management consulting, capacity building, and/or training;
- Knowledge and experience either in quantitative or qualitative research methods, with a strong understanding of qualitative data collection and analysis;
- Professional experience either as a team lead or as key staff on MEL engagements, preferably in developing countries, with high quality resulting deliverables;
- All applicants must have experience with USAID or MCC projects.
- Must be willing and able to travel (COVID restrictions dependent).